Supervising Engineer – Biomass heating
The right Supervising Engineer will play a key role in the installation and delivery of customer heating systems.
This is an important role that is at the heart of the business and will allow the successful individual the opportunity to have input and access to all levels in the organisation. The role will include:
- Supervising and managing teams of installers.
- Co-ordinating and managing system implementation.
- Pre Commissioning systems.
- Input into system design and company operations.
- Strong client interface.
- Developing a close working relationship with the Technical Director and business development team.
- Day to Day On site health and safety
- HND, NVQ or equivalent qualification: relevant tickets.
- Extensive experience in plumbing / mechanical engineering / system design.
- Strong track record as a supervising engineer.
- Experience in biomass preferred but will look at strong candidates with commercial backrounds who wish to enter this area.
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility.
- Could be South West located but there are some roles available in other areas. Being prepared to travel and work away is important.
In return, Dunster offers the right candidate a dynamic but supportive and friendly environment in which to develop. We offer a competitive salary together with a vehicle.
If you are interested in applying to this role, please forward your CV and covering letter email@example.com