The right Supervising Engineer will play a key role in the installation and delivery of customer heating systems.
Experienced Service & Maintenance Engineer required to join our busy team.
The successful candidate will be able to perform a field-based role, with a good knowledge of service and repairs of Biomass Boilers which will also include fuel feed systems and associated equipment.
Biomass Service Engineer Position Overview
- Servicing, fault finding and repair of Industrial, Commercial & Domestic Biomass Boilers
- Carry out high quality standard of work and use own initiative
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To fully participate in regular training and development reviews
Biomass Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Experience with fault finding, installations & servicing
- Electrical or mechanical qualifications desirable
Biomass Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: from £38,000 plus depending on experience
- Overtime available
- Company vehicle
- Expenses covered
- Mobile phone
- Holiday package: 22 days + Bank Holidays
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £38,000.00 per year, depending upon experience
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- maintenance: 1 year (preferred)
If you are interested in applying to this role, please forward your CV and covering letter email@example.com