UK’s leading installers of biomass boilers and ground source heat pump systems
Dunster Energy is one of the UK’s leading installers of biomass boilers and ground source heat pump systems. We have been operating in the field for since 2012, employing only the best experts in the industry. We pride ourselves on our knowledge, workmanship and efficiency – you can expect 100% customer service guarantee by choosing us.
At Dunster Energy we evaluate, design, build, install and maintain biomass boilers and ground source heat pump systems tailored to your needs. We operate in England, Scotland and Wales.
All our engineering and installation teams are made up of time-served engineers with a passion for biomass, many of whom have their own biomass installations at home. The team members all participate in our continuous training programme to expand their knowledge and to keep them at the forefront of the biomass industry.
Of course our installation teams would be nothing without the organisation and support of the office administration team, which also follows our in-house training programme, ensuring whoever you speak to at Dunster will be able to help.
Our Directors, Brendon Frost and John Witt, have a wealth of experience and knowledge between them, which is continuously transferred to the full team.
Brendon was raised on biomass heating. The house he grew up in (just outside of Dunster) was heated by a log boiler, and his father, Clifford, started one of the country’s first biomass heating companies. HETAS-qualified, with over a decade’s experience installing biomass boilers, and having travelled Europe specifically to research the technology behind them, Brendon’s industry expertise is prodigious.
John began his career as a plumber. During this time, he gained qualifications to fit gas, oil and LPG boilers. John’s interest in boiler technology led him to focus on the design and installation of heating systems; John quickly found his niche in biomass. He now has years of experience in biomass heating. Formerly a biomass commissioning and service engineer with Econergy, John has been involved with some of the largest scale biomass boiler installations in the UK including district heating systems for up to 96 houses. John trained to fit biomass systems in Austria, learning his craft from professionals at the forefront of the biomass industry.
Due to our continued expansion, we are always looking to recruit good people who share our company’s values and who like to operate with the highest level of customer service.
At Dunster we offer continuous professional and personal development as well as a competitive remuneration package. If you are interested in applying to Dunster, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our installations are based on five essential foundations
- Continuous improvement – At Dunster, we don’t rest on our laurels. We continually look to refine and better our system design. We are always searching for the finest system components and optimal technology.
- Value for money – Our systems are not the cheapest on the market, but we believe they offer the best value for money. We think an investment in lasting efficiency, usability and reliability is what makes sense in the long-term. We devote expertise to finding the best financial returns for each customer’s circumstances.
- Quality – We take no shortcuts on system design. The system parts we use have been chosen following years of research. We use the highest-quality equipment, in order to maximize efficiency levels over a course of many years.
- Service – We are proud of every system we fit. We think of customer service as something that covers the long-term. Customers should expect continued support and expertise after installations.
- Integration – We provide fully-integrated systems, where each part of the installation is fitted to the demands of a given property. Our focus is always to make a system cohere as a whole. We sell systems, not just a boiler.