Expert Biomass installations for estates and farms
Wood chip or wood-fuelled heating offers owners of large rural properties the opportunity to make significant savings, continually, over a long time.
Dunster has extensive experience working with owners in the rural sector, designing, delivering and maintaining biomass heating systems, catering to multiple properties, whether retrofit or new build. Using proven products and technology, we work with customers to develop tailored, workable and long-lasting solutions.
Advantages for estates and farms
Increased savings: Wood chip can deliver heat at between 1.5p - 3.5p kWh, versus oil or LPG at 3.5p kWh and electricity at 11p+ kWh.
- Most cost-effective way to reduce CO2 emissions and meet carbon reduction targets.
- 20 years of RHI Repayments guaranteed.
- Payback on investment can take as little as four years.
- Reduced maintenance and servicing: biomass heat is generated in a single plant and then distributed to buildings.
- Good PR: going green is laudable, and it delivers a positive message to local communities and authorities.
- For owners of woodland, or those with access to wood fuel, savings can be immense.
- Easy and affordable way to meet regulations codes during building or refurbishment projects.
Need help funding your biomass boiler?
Dunster has teamed up with an investment partner to offer a unique funding facility for biomass installations qualifying for the non-domestic RHI.