Ground source heat pumps for your home or business
Geothermal energy is the thermal energy generated and stored in the ground that can be extracted as heat. Natural heat is an advanced and cost effective alternative to fossil fuels embraced by commercial and domestic properties.
Clausius heat pumps: best in the business
Dunster has partnered with leading heat pump manufacturer Clausius, whose range is designed by thermodynamic experts with over 30 years experience. Choose Clausius, through Dunster Engery for all your heating, cooling and hot water needs for domestic or commercial usage.
Commercial and industrial ground source heat pumps
From large scale agricultural milk cooling plants to commercial of schemes and social housing schemes, our market leading products offer a wide operating range from -25°C to +85°C and a plant size from 75kW up to 1.5MW with full modulation.
The Clausius Strong heat pump provides a unique power range. With single and tandem application of the new generation Copeland scroll compressors we can modulate the power output from less than 10% to 100%.
Clausius commercial range benefits
- Clausius supported full design service for all build projects including retro-fits and new builds.
- Latest technology from leading suppliers with best in class application.
- Best economics and performance throughout the unrivalled product range.
- Monitoring and transparent logging of key performance indicators SPF/CoP/Power.
- Grid friendly product certification guarantees worry free grid application.
- Premium brand components from Honeywell, Copeland Scoll, Alfa Laval, Carell, Wilo and Danfoss for best performance and worry-free operation.
Domestic ground source heat pumps
Whether you are considering a new build or are upgrading your existing home, the Clausius heat pump range is the first choice for lowering heating bills and reducing your reliance on natural gases.
Clausius domestic range benefits
- Easy installation and compact dimensions; plant room in a box solution.
- Market leading noise reduction enabling flexible plant room location.
- 20yrs ‘fit & forget’ with online monitoring & inspection.
- Market leading energy efficiency rating CoP 5 ErP A+++ & MCS certified.
- Low starting and running power equipment and easy power network connection.
- Up to 25kW heat pumps running from standard single-phase supply.
- 7 year Clausius warranty* for peace of mind.
Classic: heating, cooling, 85°C hot water from one compact unit. Elite: heating, cooling, 85°C hot water with integral heat pump and cylinder.
Tailor-made solutions for all output sizes
Click here to view the extensive range of geothermal heating solutions for your home or business we can offer. Talk to one of our experts to get advice on the right solution for you: 01823 669 137