Pipe Fitter – Biomass heating
The right Pipe Fitter will play a key role in the installation and delivery of customer heating systems. This is an important role that is at the heart of the business and will allow the successful individual the opportunity to have input and access to all levels in the organisation. The role will include:
- Installation of plant rooms.
- Building pipework from detailed schematics.
- Using multiple pipe materials to include Geberitt Mappress, Steel screwed and welded and also copper.
- Maintaining work rate to programme.
- Reporting back to management any possible delyas or problems foreseen on the ground.
- Responsible for personal health and safety and that of others.
- Maintain good customer service while carrying out daily duties.
- HND, NVQ or equivalent qualification: relevant tickets.
- Extensive experience in plumbing / mechanical engineering.
- Experience in commercial plumbing and heating preferred in sizes up to DN150.
- Willingness to take ownership and responsibility.
- Could be South West located but there are some roles available in other areas. Being prepared to travel and work away is important.
In return, Dunster offers the right candidate a dynamic but supportive and friendly environment in which to develop. We offer a competitive salary together with a vehicle.