Let us help you: Biomass Funding Facility
Our unique facility* offers you the opportunity to obtain fuel cost savings of up to 70% without making any up-front capital investment. Additionally, you would have no servicing, preventative maintenance or repair costs.
Our investment partner will
- Fund the entire installation including boiler, fuel storage and delivery system, supporting hardware and the cost of installation.
- Own the boiler and receive all RHI payments over a 20 year period, paying a peppercorn lease for the space the system occupies.
- Transfer the biomass system to you and any remaining RHI benefits at the end of the lease.
- An opt out is available after a pre-determined period, usually 10 years, giving you the option to buy back the equipment and receive the remaining RHI payments.
What do you have to do to save money?
- Provide all fuel to operate the boiler and receive the benefit of any fuel cost savings – which can be as high as 70% compared to oil or LPG costs.
- Undertake for the duration of the lease to pay for all insurance, servicing, preventative maintenance and repairs on the system.
- Commit to using a certain amount of heat – equivalent to 1,314 full load operating hours.
- Undertake day-to-day maintenance such as checks and disposing of ash.
- Provide access to the site for maintenance and meter readings.
- Have to provide no security or charges.
- Be able to retain your existing boiler as a back-up.
Please call us 01823 669 137 to find out how you could benefit from this funding arrangement.
* Access to this funding facility is subject to terms and conditions. This facility is only available to installations that would qualify for payments under the non-domestic Renewable Heat Incentive. Dunster and its investment partner reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and are under no-obligation to make any financial commitment.