Sustainable heating for public sector & not-for-profit
Renewable energy sources such as biomass and ground source heat pump systems are used widely in public sector and not-for-profit due to their ability to cut costs, generate clean energy and last for years to come.
Wood chip or wood-fuelled heating offers those in the public sector or not-for-profit organisations the best value form of heating compared to oil, LPG or electricity. Whether it is for offices, social housing, leisure centres, or building complexes, biomass heating has long-lasting social and environmental benefits for the local community.
Benefits for you:
- Increased savings: woodchip can deliver heat at between 1.5 - 3.5p kWh, versus oil or LPG at 5p kWh and electricity at 12p+ kWh.
- Attractive payback: receive RHI payments for up to 20 yrs, with a good return on investment of between 5%- 25%.
- Ability to integrate: biomass can integrate with your existing system (gas boiler or electric fire) fulfilling space, under floor and water heating requirements at higher temperatures.
- Reduced environmental footprint: great for your corporate social responsibility and reputation.
- Green credentials: helps differentiate from competitors and makes it easier to gain planning permissions.
“Amazing service! Dunster provided workable and long-lasting solutions, which cut costs and improved efficiency”
Ground Source Heat Pumps
Heating systems designed with Ground Source Heat Pump (GSHP)technology are flexible and more cost effective in the long term than using traditional fossil fuel. These systems are excellent for offices, multi-family complexes, hospitality, and health care facilities because of their consistent requests for simultaneous heating and cooling in different zones.
Benefits to you:
- 20yrs commercial RHI payments: excellent return of between 10% and 25%, with a payback period of approx. 5 years commercially.
- Higher control & efficiency: 100% individual zone control, heating and/or cooling, increasing occupant comfort and net system energy efficiency.
- Significant savings: Up to 50% savings compared to conventional heating system running costs.
- Integral HVAC and DHW: production of heating, cooling, industrial hot water and even pool heating with a single installation.
- User friendly: fully automated systems, which are controlled by simple thermostats.
- Clean and safe: no fuel required and no flames or smoke generated – you can say goodbye to storage tanks and exhaust gas ducts.
- Reliable: durable system lasts over 50+ years thanks to proven and well-known technology, with little to no maintenance.
Which solution works best for you? We're ready to help: 01823 669 137