Sustainable biomass heating for public sector & not-for-profit
Wood chip or wood-fuelled heating offers those in the public sector or not-for-profit organizations the best value form of heating compared to oil, LPG or electricity. Whether it is for offices, social housing, leisure centres, or building complexes, biomass heating has long-lasting social and environmental benefits for the local community.
Dunster has long standing relationships with proprietors in the public and not-for-profit sectors, designing, delivering and maintaining biomass heating systems. Using proven products and technology, we work with customers to develop workable and long-lasting solutions that are tailored to customers’ specific needs.
Advantages for public sector/ not for profit organisations
- Increased savings: Wood chip can deliver heat at around 1.5p - 3.5p kWh, versus oil or LPG at 3.5p kWh and electricity at 11p+ kWh.
- Most cost-effective way to reduce CO2 emissions and meet carbon reduction targets.
- 20 years of RHI Repayments guaranteed.
- Easy and affordable way to meet regulations codes during building or refurbishment projects.
- Attractive payback and return on investment, offering a return on capital of 5%- 25%.
- Lower cost of maintenance and servicing.
- Good PR: Going green delivers a positive message to all stakeholders, and supports local employment in the wood-fuel supply chain.