Domestic properties: cosy, warm homes all year long
Biomass heating offers owners of domestic properties the opportunity for significant cost savings on heating, with minimal maintenance. Our products are easy to use, durable and reliable.
We have extensive experience working with domestic property owners, designing, delivering and maintaining wood chip, wood pellet, or log heating systems. Using proven products and technology, we work with clients to develop workable and long-lasting solutions that are tailored to individual needs.
Let Dunster treat you this winter!
Advantages for domestic properties
Increased savings: Wood chip can deliver heat at between 1.5p - 3.5p kWh, versus oil or LPG at 3.5p kWh and electricity at 11p+ kWh.
- Biomass reduces CO2 emissions by up to 95% compared with an oil-fired boiler.
- The Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive was made available to owners of domestic biomass systems in April 2014.
- Increased control over costs and reduced risks associated with fluctuating energy prices.
- Reduced maintenance and servicing: biomass heat is generated in a single plant and then distributed to buildings.
- For owners of woodland, or those with access to wood fuel, savings can be immense.
- Easy and affordable way to meet regulations codes during building or refurbishment projects.